Premdor and DorFab, are one of the UK’s leading suppliers’ of internal door and doorsets for the UK housing market and are part of the Masonite International Corporation.
Premdor supplies a range of innovative internal apartment entrance doorsets under the DorFab brand that are available for both new build housing developments and refurbishment projects. The doorset range was developed with demanding performance requirements in mind, allowing for simple, rapid installation on-site.
For added reassurance, Premdor have a dedicated Technical Support team on hand to answer any queries relating to your doorset, from the initial design stages to project completion.
SpeedSet Plus – Internal Doorset System
Unique to Premdor, SpeedSet Plus is a revolutionary, adjustable doorset for internal use. Dramatically simplifying the installation process, the doorset is entirely adjustable, overcoming the difficulty of encountering variation within a given wall thickness when on-site. The door is supplied pre-hung with CE Marked latch and hinges and is also supplied with matching pre-mitred architrave and all fixing components and brackets, resulting in a fully-equipped doorset kit. An FD30 fire door option is also available.
- Cost effective way of fitting both the door and frame.
- Rapid installation: doorsets can be installed in less than 20 minutes.
- Traditional costly joinery skills are not required to install SpeedSet Plus.
- Easily adjustable doorset combating the problem of variation within a given wall thickness.
- Intumescent strips supplied and fitted to FD30.
- Smoke seals can also be fitted on request.
- Can be used for wall widths up to 300mm.
SoundSecure – Internal Apartment Entrance Doorset
The SoundSecure doorset has been specifically designed to meet the complex performance demands of internal apartment entrance locations and perfectly balances building regulation requirements with cost and ease of installation. Available with either Certifire approved FD30 or FD60 fire doors and with Secured By Design accreditation as standard, the SoundSecure doorset provides reassurance and security when it is required the most – at the entrance to someone’s home.
- Available with Certifire approved FD30 and FD60 inward opening fire doors.
- Fireshield FD30 and Firemaster FD60 doors and intumescent seals fitted (Part B).
- Traditional timber frame.
- Sound reducing specification (29db).
- Secured by Design accredited assembly.
- Doorset widths and low-level thresholds suitable for mobility access (Part M).
- Non-Secured By Design options available on request.
Secured by Design SoundSecure door and frame assembly meets the Secured by Design scheme requirements and is independently certified and tested within the TRADA Q. Mark Scheme.
Require Technical, Commercial or Specification Assistance?
Telephone: 0844 209 0008